Talent Management Consultant
We are a team of professionals whose expertise and collective intelligence help us realize our clients’ objectives. We need experienced and dedicated people with a passion for excellence and service. We’re looking for individuals who embody the leadership, integrity, and professionalism that exemplifies New Oaks. At New Oaks Consulting, we support your career aspirations with comprehensive training and professional growth opportunities. Enjoy a fulfilling work-life balance and our environment driven by collaboration and teamwork.
New Oak’s consultants are highly experienced professionals in all areas of talent management including talent selection and assessment, HR strategic planning, talent management consulting, executive coaching & leadership development, training, team development and succession planning. Our talent management consultants have strong leadership traits, executive-level oral and written communication skills, and excellent analytical, organizational, and teambuilding skills. Talent Management Consultants have at least 10 years of progressive work experience in human resource management or talent management. Furthermore, Talent Management Consultants have Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related degree.
Ability to work with leaders at all levels to evaluate the talent management strategy, identify and implement talent management improvements to drive step-level change in business results. Demonstrated experience with leading and developing high performance teams.
- Knowledge of implementing and continuous improvement to foundational talent management processes
- Direct experience in consulting, educating, and training at all levels of an organization including leadership
- Demonstrated performance-driven and results-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to learn with ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks against tight deadlines, maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of culture assessments to help reveal valuable insights to Clients to enable data-based decisions to accelerate business results, improve employee engagement and build organizational capability
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite of products and on-line survey tools