Our innovative and integrated approach to Talent Management helps organizations integrate their talent management efforts into a coherent strategy to deliver exceptional and sustainable business results. New Oaks' Talent Management Team partners with our clients to provide expertise in many aspects of talent management including: talent selection and assessment, HR strategic planning, talent management consulting, executive coaching & leadership development, training, team development and succession planning.
New Oaks Talent Management consultants have extensive experience with all types of organizations, including small and family businesses, Fortune 500 companies, not-for-profits, and government agencies. We assist organizations with their change management efforts and offer individuals assistance with career and life transitions. New Oaks Consulting leverages the proprietary Talent Snapshot® software and uses an integrated approach to talent management, from selection, to the on-boarding, performance management, development and retention of top talent.
Talent Assessments & Development
- Personality Assessments: Help employees understand themselves and other people too. Our DISC solution helps build more effective working relationships based on an understanding of different behavioral styles. Develop your organization by using our DiSC assessments and solutions for Leadership, Management, Sales, Customer Service and Individual Contributors.
- Selection & Succession Planning: Use our predictive profiling for selection and succession planning to help identify and develop internal personnel with the potential to fill key or critical organizational positions. Succession management ensures the availability of experienced and capable employees that are prepared to assume these roles as they become available. Leverage our talent assessment tools to help choose the right person for key positions in your organization.
- Culture Assessments: We can create an on-line organizational culture assessment or survey tailored to the Client’s specific areas of interest and needs. We provide custom reporting and real-time analytics to reveal valuable insights to the Client to enable data-based decisions to accelerate business results, improve employee engagement and build organizational capability.
Listed below is a sampling of assessment categories:
- Supervisory Relationships
- People Development
- Total Rewards:
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- Health and Safety
Performance Management and Development:
“We were looking for an affordable, competency-based 360° assessment solution to provide feedback to our staff about their performance. Our ultimate goal is to provide them with the coaching and development they need to improve their performance and serve their customers well. Talent Snapshot® not only provided that solution, but also the flexibility we needed to combine our previously defined competencies for managers and individual contributors with validated, predictive job competencies. And, it is simple and easy for our staff to use!” Katherine Krejci Ed.D, Human Capital Engagement, The Sherwin-Williams Company.
With Talent Snapshot® all of your employees can use one simple to use, easy to implement and affordably priced talent management solution, that's “built from scratch” to drive better employee performance.
We know that your people are your competitive advantage, and in a small or mid-size business every employee counts and time is precious. Talent Snapshot® gives you all of the talent management tools you need to help your people be their best. And unlike our competitors, our foundation is “people development” which means we’ve designed our solution with learning and development in mind.
Talent Snapshot® talent management software solution makes it all happen effortlessly for the small to mid-sized business. Just check the boxes, add detail where needed, and the software does the rest!
- Cloud based, workflow driven and secured by GEOTrust. It’s secure, simple to use and administer. Requires no internal company servers or IT maintenance. Includes tracking tools, status reports, email notifications and reminders throughout for sustained user adoption. An appraisal, feedback or development session will never be late again!
- Competency and Key Performance Factor content. For relevant assessments and feedback, we use the most valid, predictive competency model on the market today, and include researched KPFs. Improve engagement and organizational alignment by connecting competencies and goals to your overall strategy.
- Validated job profiles. No guessing, save time and money. Use our validated, predictive job profiles or customize your own to fit your industry and any special needs. Improve productivity as employees learn how to be better at their jobs, with relevant personalized information and recommended actions.
- Development plans. Take action. Build a talented, committed, and motivated workforce with customized development plans based on individual skills and competencies. Define, track and manage key performance objectives, along with developmental goals and objectives.
- Analytics. Make a difference with a talent-driven business strategy. Our Snapshot, Learning and Talent SWOT™ and other reports provide the data you need to make informed decisions. Measure the impact your development programs have on achieving overall business goals.
- Online courseware and coaching tips. Target learning. With no separate log in, employees have easy access to competency-based coaching guides and world-class e-learning. Reduce voluntary turnover with the knowledge that employees can build a career and acquire new skills.
- Integration. No modules. No additional costs. It’s all included! Reduce errors by eliminating duplicate data entry with our user friendly, fully integrated solution.
- Quick and easy to set up. Since the job competencies and key performance indicators are already written for over 300 job titles, all you have to do is tweak the information to fit your organization!
- AND MOST IMPORTANT - Superior Customer Support throughout the year that will make sure you get the most out of your investment, and grow with you as you grow!
Talent Management Consulting
Winning in today’s marketplace and complex environment requires top quality talent and fully engaged employees. Organizations are finding that traditional approaches to talent development are falling short of expectations. New Oaks Consulting has an experienced team of Talent Management consultants to help you design and execute a flawless talent management strategy to sustain a competitive advantage.
We provide our clients with the human resources expertise and the following talent management solutions.
- Comprehensive assessment of your organization’s talent management practices against world-class talent management standards and best-in-class benchmarks
- Design or update your talent management strategies for perfect alignment with your business strategies
- Create effective and efficient hiring practices to ensure you place the right people in the right roles
- Faster and more effective decisions about developing people and helping them reach their full potential
- Maximize business results
- Improve Retention
- Fully engaged employees in the process and system to ensure changes stick
Training & Development
New Oaks consulting offers customized & high impact in-class and online training to develop your organizational capability and to create a culture of continuous learning!
- Transformational Leadership - provide leading edge approaches and tools to develop your skills in the following essential leadership areas: Visioning, Alignment, Execution, Coaching, Feedback and Rewards. Determine your leadership style through a comprehensive self-assessment tool and leverage this information to target your leadership growth. Build a culture of trust within your organization and learn how to adapt your leadership style in different situations to maximize potential.
- Change Management - understand how to lead significant change, create the climate for change, organize the change effort, and use proven methods for gaining employee engagement & ownership in the change process.
- Creating High Performance Teams - understand the stages of team development and provide a conceptual model to creating high performance teams. Provide the “Team Essentials” and proven approaches to build and lead high performance teams. Learn how to leverage Team Assessment Tool to create highly effective teams. Develop “One Team” awareness and how to inspire teamwork to achieve greatness.
- Diversity & Inclusion – provide employees with a solid understanding of diversity; develops their diversity, inclusion and interpersonal skills; and enhances their ability to be productive team member in an inclusive and diverse workplace. Understand the importance of acceptance and appreciation of differences between individuals and learn strategies to increase their cultural competence.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – provide a foundation and set of tools and techniques for problem solving and making good decisions in a variety of situations. Learn a 7 step process for problem solving and understand how to correctly diagnose and understand a problem. Understand the roles that intuition, judgment, creativity, culture, and ethics have in decision making and improve problem solving and decision making skills by practicing with a real workplace situation.
- Mindfulness & Work Life Balance - Mindfulness is a way of learning to relate directly to whatever is happening in your life, a way of taking charge of your life, a way of consciously and systematically working with your own stress, pain, illness, and the challenges and demands of everyday life. Restoring within you a balanced sense of health and well-being requires increased awareness of all aspects of self, including body and mind, heart and soul. Mindfulness is intended to ignite this inner capacity and infuse your life with awareness, greater energy and enthusiasm.